Stop Having Malware Problems Immediately
We have the right software technology with minimum impact to deal with the most advanced threats
Get your 30 days Free Trial now (until 1000 nodes) Click Here
Want to know more about KES Cloud? Download our latest presentation. Click Here
Request a quote during your trial. When you have made your purchase continue as normal no need to change any settings. Click Here
Try 30 DAYS NOW with no commitment.
Our experts will implement the whole process in the smoothest most efficient way possible.
Read more below:
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud
Using Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud, you can do the following:
- Install and update Kaspersky Lab applications in centralized mode on computers and mobile devices of enterprise users that have been connected to Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud
- Manage device settings and protection using security profiles
- Manage user details, create user groups, and assign rights to users
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud runs on the Kaspersky Lab side. You will need a web browser and Internet access to use Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
Hardware and software requirements
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud supports the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and later.
- Microsoft Edge 13.0 and later.
- Chrome 36.0 and later.
- Firefox 35 and later.
- Safari 8.0 and later.
View system requirements for applications you can manage through Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud:
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (for workstations)
- Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile
- Kaspersky Safe Browser for iOS
When running, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud uses the following Kaspersky Lab applications:
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Kaspersky Security 10 for Mobile Devices.
The requirements to hardware and software on a computer or mobile device correspond to those of the above-listed applications.
You can retrieve details of the latest version of the hardware and software requirements to Kaspersky Lab applications from the Technical Support website, on the page of the corresponding application, in the System requirements section.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console interface
The left part of the Management Console displays the navigation area, which comprises a few sections. The right part of the Management Console is occupied by the section contents:
- Information pane. This section is intended for performing initial setup of Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud, monitoring the statuses of mobile devices and computers, and retrieving Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud statistics in your company, as well as managing Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud licensing.
- Users. In this section, you can add or delete users and user groups, as well as edit user details and grant users administrator rights.
- Devices. In this section, you can add or remove devices. The Devices section displays a general list of devices that have been connected to Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
- Security profiles. In this section, you can add, configure, and delete security profiles, as well as assign security profiles to users.
- Distribution packages. In this section, you can download distribution packages of security applications to install those applications on devices later.
- Settings. In this section, you can enable and disable the use of Kaspersky Security Network.
The bottom part of the navigation area contains three links:
- License Agreement. Click this link to view the text of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud License Agreement.
- Help. Click this link to get Help for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
- Support. Click this link to go to the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Technical Support portal.
The top left corner of the Management Console shows the name of the company whose workspace you are currently in.
The top right corner of the Management Console shows the following links:
- Update now. Click this link to update information on the screen instantly. It is updated automatically every 15 minutes.
- <User name>. By clicking the link with the user name, you can:
- Select the interface language
- Change your email address and other settings of your user account
- Proceed to the workspace of another company that you administer in Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud
- Stop your activities and exit Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud
- Link with a flag. The color of the flag depends on events that occurred on the company's devices connected to Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud:
Click the link with the flag to proceed to the Monitoring section of the Management Console to view detailed information about events.